- BC Forest Ministry - Information about the forests of British Columbia, Canada, including the Central Coast (Great Bear Rainforest), old growth forests, certification, forest practices, the softwood lumber dispute, and more.
- Broken Promises - The truth about what's happening to British Columbia's forests. Greenpeace report.
- Canada Forest Conservation News & Information Editor's Pick - An archive of Canadian forest conservation news and information.
- Canada's Forests at a Crossroads - Global Forest Watch report provides a look at the scale and magnitude of logging, mining, and other development activities within Canada's forests. PDF format.
- Canadian Rainforests - A site featuring an exhaustive review of logging practices in Canada's rainforests following the historic April 4, 2020 agreement between government, industry environmentalists and First Nations people to move to move environmentally responsible logging.
- Certified Destruction: a briefing on Interfor's operations in Canada's Great Bear Rainforest - 2001 Greenpeace PDF report on Interfor compiles, with photos, information on Interfor's destructive logging operations, and its sham American Forest and Paper Association certifiction.
- David Suzuki Foundation - Solution-oriented information on Canada's temperate rainforest.
- Denman Community Forest Cooperative - Contains information on the forestry co-op in Canada and links on eco-forestry.
- Designing a Future for Canada's Coastal Rainforest - Science-based conservation plan for British Columbia's Great Bear Rainforest that defines an ecological foundation upon which a sustainable economic structure can be built.
- Extinction Sucks - Learn about the fate of biodiversity and endangered species in the temperate rainforests of British Columbia, Canada.
- Forest Action Network - Dedicated to saving BC's Great Bear Rainforest. Includes information on the Nuxalk people, maps, activism, and ecology.
- Forest Ethics - Dedicated to protecting the ancient rainforests of British Columbia by redirecting U.S. markets toward ecologically and economically sound alternatives. Site includes slideshow, press kit, steps to developing a purchasing policy.
- Friends of Clayoquot Sound - Campaigns, action alerts, and publications on Clayoquot Sound the the efforts to protect it.
- Global Forest Watch: Canada - Statistics, maps, legislation, and other information related to Canada's forests.
- Great Bear Rainforest: Canada's Forgotten Coast - Take a virtual tour of the largest temperate rainforest on the planet, Canada's Great Bear Rainforest.
- Inforain - Bioregional information system for the North American rainforest coast. Providing accessible information and data at multiple scales; bioregion, watershed and community.
- Maps of Canada's Forests - Maps from the Canadian Forest Service and Department of Natural Resources. PDF format.
- Mitsubishi and Daishowa's Involvement in Canadian Deforestation - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Model Forest Program (Canada) - The Model Forest Program represents an initiative in building partnerships locally, nationally, and internationally to generate new ideas and on-the-ground solutions to sustainable forest management issues.
- People's Action for Threatened Habitat - Working for habitat protection in the Stoltmann Wilderness of Canada. Stoltman wilderness campaign. Video, mission, news and alerts.
- Raincoast Conservation Society - Works to protect British Columbia's Great Bear Rainforest.
- Silva Forest Foundation - Provides Eco Certification and Overview of Ecosystem Based Landscape Planning. Features a library, photo essays, and book reviews.
- The Chain of Destruction - From Canada's Ancient Rainforests to the United States Market. Greenpeace report identifies the links in the chain of custody from forest to consumer, focusing on Canada's Great Bear Rainforest.
- The State of Canada's Forests - Report from the Canadian Forest Service and Department of Natural Resources.
- The Temperate Rainforest Research Project - Focus on biological research and education in British Columbia. Features research reports.
- Tidepool - Daily news service for the people who live on the Northwest Rainforest Coast. Contains articles from regional and national/international news services.
- US-Canada Softwood Lumber Dispute - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Wilderness Committee - Formerly the Western Canada Wilderness Committee, this organization has now broadened its focus to the preservation of ancient forests and biodiversity throughout Canada, and worldwide.
- World Rainforest Movement: Canada - Index of articles on Canada's rainforests from the World Rainforest Movement bulletin.