- American Society of Primatologists - Grassroots conservation education program of the American Society of Primatologists.
- Congo Gorilla Forest - Information on gorillas, elephants, okapi, mandrills, and other fauna native to the rain forests of central Africa.
- Great Ape Project - Index of recent news articles on great apes.
- Kalimantan Gibbons Rehabilitation Program - Program for rehabilitation of gibbons in primary forest of Borneo.
- Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology - The Primatology department of the Max Planck Institute. Contains research information and briefings on different primate populations around the world.
- Primarily Primates - Homepage of a sanction for retired research primates.
- Primate Conservation Inc. - Provides small grants to organizations and groups working to protect primates.
- Primate Research Institute, Kyoto University - Scientific research on primates. In both English and Japanese.
- Primate Trade - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- The Search for the Bili Ape - NPR/National Geographic Society's Radio Expedition to Central Congo to search for the elusive Bili ape.