- Forest Futures: Population, Consumption, and Wood Resources Editor's Pick - Report from Population Action International examines population's role in forest loss. Highlights the values of population policies that simultaneously improve human well-being and brighten the prospects for conserving the worlds remaining forests.
- Global Deforestation, Timber, and the Struggle For Sustainability: Making the Label Stick - Report examines timber consumption in the United States, the timber trade and global deforestation (in temperate and tropical forests), and analyzes the links between the timber trade and deforestation.
- No end to paperwork - Fact sheet form the World Resources Institute on trends in paper consumption.
- Paper Chase - Quick facts on paper consumption from Grist Magazine.
- rain forests - A website about the destruction of rainforests and what you can do to stop it
- stopstaples.net - Join the campaign to get Staples to Stop Destroying Forests. A huge grassroots effort that has demanded that Staples stop selling products made with Old Growth, US Public Lands, stop selling clearcut southern forests and switch to an average of 50% post consumer recycled.
- The Chain of Destruction - From Canada's Ancient Rainforests to the United States Market. Greenpeace report identifies the links in the chain of custody from forest to consumer, focusing on Canada's Great Bear Rainforest.
- Tree Free Campus Campaign - Rainforest Action Network and college students around the U.S. are teaming up to get old growth wood products off of college campuses. Site is an online organizing manual, detailing how to run a successful tree free campus campaign.
- Wood Fiber Consumption - Fact sheet from the World Resources Institute on trends in wood fiber consumption.