- Consumerama - News about boycotts and class action suits, forum for consumer alerts.
- Corporate Accountability Project - Researching Corporations section provides links to numerous resources to investigate publicly traded corporations.
- Corporate Watch Editor's Pick - Provides journalists, activists and policy makers with up to date information and analysis on the social, ecological and economic impacts of transnational corporations.
- Environmental Investigation Agency - Committed to investigating and exposing environmental crimes such as illegal logging and trade in timber species around the world.
- Essential Action - Site for alerting and organizing efforts in corporate accountability.
- Greenwash - The Reality Behind Corporate Environmentalism - Information on corporations which destroy the environment while publicly attesting to environmental stewardship.
- Money in the Rainforest - Fact sheet from Rainforest Action Network briefly explains the impacts of international development banks, U.S. consumption, and corporations on the rainforest.
- Responsible Shopper Editor's Pick - An online guide to corporations' environmental and social performance. Contains detailed company information.
- StopEsso - Information on Esso's involvement in ecological destruction and climate change.
- Ten Worst Corporations of 2000 - Russell Mokhiber and Robert Weissman return with their annual list of the worst corporate citizens of the last 12 months. Mother Jones On-Line.
- Top 200: The Rise of Corporate Global Power - Report from the Institute for Policy Studies on the growing power of corporations.
- Transnationale.org - Detailed corporate information and social and environmental performance of a number of transnational corporations. In English, French, and Spanish.