Eat Less Meat Links:
- Beyond Beef - Briefing kit of facts about rainforest destruction, resource depletion, global warming, world hunger, human disease, animal suffering, and the connection of those topics to meat-eating.
- Cure the World - Curing the world as a whole
- EarthSave - EarthSave provides information about food choices that are healthly for people and for the planet.
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine - Offers information about diet, health, and related ethical issues. Resources include a Vegetarian Starter Kit.
- The Vegetarian Resource Group - Features vegetarian and vegan nutrition information, recipes, and more.
- Upperworld - French-Canadian ecology site includes information on vegetarianism.
- Vegan Outreach - A comprehensive vegan clearinghouse explaining the political, ethical, and environmental arguments for a vegan lifestyle.
- Vegetarian Organizations and Websites - A directory of vegetarian resources from Earthline.
- VeggiePlace.com - your virtual library of information for vegetarianism and the benefits of a healthy vegetable laiden diet, environmental concerns and information relating to helping others be aware of the issues and how they might help preserve our planet, and to the concerns of cruelty to animals.