- An Overview of Malaysian Logging Companies - Greenpeace report on the role of Malaysian logging companies' operations in Malaysia, Guyana, Suriname, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and Cambodia.
- Backs to the Wall in Suriname: Forest Policy in a Country in Crisis - World Resources Institute report.
- Certification Information: Suriname - Progress of forestry certification in Suriname.
- Guiana Shield Media Project - Produces information for regional and international distribution about environmental issues in the Guiana Shield territory.
- Surinam Wood Exports - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Surinam's Forest Deal with Malaysia - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- World Rainforest Movement: Suriname - Index of articles on Suriname's rainforests from the World Rainforest Movement bulletin.