- Eucalyptus, Neoliberalism and NAFTA in Southeastern Mexico - An investigation into the impact of various eucalyptus plantations on the indigenous, the poor and the ecosystems in southeastern Mexico.
- Grupo Ecologico Sierra Gorda - A non-profit group concerned about the ecology and people of the Sierra Gorda region in Queretaro. Includes ecotours, environmental education, community improvement, and protection and regeneration of forests.
- Lacandon Rainforest - Data from studies of this ecosystem by the Department of Botany at the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution.
- Mexican Deforestation in the Sierra Madre - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Parrot Trade and Mexico - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Planeta.com - Eco Travels in Mexico - In-depth information for exploring ecotourism in Mexico. Including Baja, Borderlands, Chiapas, Copper Canyon, Mundo Maya, Nayarit, Oaxaca, San Luis Potosi, Sonoran Desert, Veracruz, Tamaulipas, Yucatan and more.
- PROAFT, Mexico's Forest Action Plan - A plan to conserve the biodiversity of Mexico's tropical forests through education, research and alliances of citizen groups, funding agencies and non-governmental organizations aimed at sustainable natural resources management.
- Pronatura - One of Mexico's leading conservation groups.
- Rodolfo Montiel, Boise Cascade, and the Mexican Government - Rainforest Action Network action alert with background information on peasant ecologists Rodolfo Montiel and Teodoro Cabrera's politically motivated arrest and conviction.
- S.O.S. Bahia - Movement for the Rescue and Preservation of Zihuatanejo Bay, Guerrero, Mexico
- Sierra Club: Human Rights in Mexico - Information on Rodolfo Montiel and Teodoro Cabrera's arrest. Latest news and action items.
- The Social Construction of Deforestation in Mexico - Report from the Underlying Causes Initiative workshop.
- World Rainforest Movement: Mexico - Index of articles on Mexico's rainforests from the World Rainforest Movement bulletin.