- Babilonia Wilner Foundation - NGO committed to the goal of environmental education and awareness in the Philippines.
- Coral Cay Conservation - Tropical rainforest expeditions. Volunteers are needed to collect baseline biodiversity data, in order to increase the understanding of the ecological dynamics and community composition of the different habitat types within the tropical montane cloud forest of Negros Island.
- Earth Calls: Pipuli Foundation - Grassroots-based organization in in Western Mindanao in the Southern Philippines. Works on restoration, conservation, and resource management.
- Haribon Foundation: Forestry - Information on mining, biodiversity, and deforestation in the Philippines.
- Kalikasan: People's Network for the Environment - Network of environmental NGOs addressing environmental issues from a grassroots level in Phillipines.
- Legal Rights & Natural Resources Center - Friends of the Earth Philippines. Advocates for indigenous peoples' rights, resource tenure, environmental management, and sustainable energy options.
- Philippine Wood Exports and Deforestation - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Philippines Biodiversity - Checklists, habitat restoration projects, reforestation with indigenous trees, and remote sensing research at the University of San Carlos, Cebu City.
- Sugar Production and Environment and the Philippines - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- World Land Trust - Danjugan Project - UK-based charity that fundraises to buy endangered habitat of high biological value.