| Citigroup Funding Deforestation in Indonesia
- Borneo Project - Works with local communities and non-profits assisting with craft sales, microhydro electrification, reforestation, mapping, eco-friendly income generation, reforestation, etc.
- Borneo Resources Institute - Brimas: Indigenous grassroots network in Sarawak.
- BOS-USA (Balikapapan Orangutan Society, USA) - BOS-USA is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the conservation of orangutans and their rainforest habitat
- Certification Information: Indonesia - Progress of forestry certification in Indonesia.
- Conservation International Indonesia - General information available on the field programs offered.
- Deforestation in Indonesia and the Orangutan Population - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Down to Earth - Monitors and campaigns on the social and human implications of environmental issues in Indonesia.
- Effects of Indonesian Forest Fires - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Environmental Investigation Agency (EIA) - International NGO investigates and exposes illegal logging and illegal timber trade in Indonesia, with a focus on National Parks and the responsibilities of consuming countries.
- Export Credit Agency Finance in Indonesia - Examines the role of Export Credit Agencies in Indonesia and their finance of environmental destructive activities.
- Forest Fire Prevention and Control Project - European Union-funded project assisting Indonesian government with fire management in Sumatra.
- Forum for Indonesia's Protected Areas - Information and forum for conservation and future of Indonesia's National Parks and Reserves.
- Global Forest Watch: Indonesia - Statistics, current issues, and other information related to Indonesia's forests.
- Indonesia and Malaysia Rainforest Conservation Editor's Pick - An archive of Indonesian and Malaysian rainforest conservation news and information.
- Indonesia Log Export Ban - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Indonesia Maps - Detailed maps of Indonesia.
- Indonesian Ministry of Forestry - The Indonesian Ministry of Forestry with links to FORDA and other institutes.
- Indonesian Nature Conservation Database - Maps, news, and data on conservation efforts in Indonesia.
- Integrated Forest Fire Management Project - Information on forest fires in Indonesia.
- Kalimantan Gibbons Rehabilitation Program - Program for rehabilitation of gibbons in primary forest of Borneo.
- Natural Resources Management Program - Collaborative program between the governments of Indonesia and the United States of America. The NRM Program aims to promote decentralized and strengthened management of Indonesia's forests, protected areas, and coastal resources. Site includes presentations, news, media contacts, and resource database.
- Save or Delete - Greenpeace UK Exposing Ancient Forest Crime
- Save Sebangau Peatland Forest - Report on the effect of land use change and fire on the biodiversity of peat swamp forest in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia
- STOP Roadbuilding in Leuser Ecosystem - Reviews threat posed by controversial road plans in Aceh, Indonesia at the north of Sumatra. Endangered rhinos, tigers, orangutans, sun bears and elephants may suffer from habitat loss. Illegal logging may trigger floods and threaten local people.
- Sustainable Forest Management - German aid project provides assistance to foresters in East Kalimantan interested in sustainable forest management.
- The Hesitant Boom - Indonesia's Palm Oil Sub-Sector in an Era of Economic Crisis and Political Change. PDF report from the Center for International Forestry Research.
- The Indonesian Nature Conservation Database - Trip reports, scientific journals, and ecology information.
- The tree and shrub genera Of Borneo - Concerns the tree genera of Borneo and offers a DELTA-based interactive key to the 534 tree genera of the island.
- Tropenbos: Indonesia Programme Editor's Pick - Information on forest protection projects in Indonesia.
- Tropenbos: Vietnam Programme Editor's Pick - Information on forest protection projects in Vietnam.
- Underlying causes of deforestation in Indonesia - Report from the Underlying Causes Initiative workshop.
- Wahana Lingkungan Hidup Indonesia - Indonesia Forum for the Environment (Friends of the Earth Indonesia). Works on natural resource issues, indigenous rights, marginalization of communities, pollution, deforestation, climate change, and biodiversity conservation.
- Warung Informasi Konservasi - Focuses on biodiversity conservation and community development in four provinces in Sumatra.