Congo Democratic Republic Links:
- African Rainforest and River Conservation - Organization seeks to promote conservation of the Central African pristine rainforests.
- Bonobo Conservation Initiative - Protects the bonobo and its rainforest habitat through empowerment of COngolese NGOs and indigenous people.
- Central African Regional Program for the Environment - CARPE is a new initiative by USAID to address the issue of deforestation in the Congo Basin forest zone.
- Charcoal Production in Democratic Republic of Congo - Case study from American University's Trade and Environment Database (TED).
- Congo Trek: A journey through the heart of Central Africa - Wildlife Conservation Society biologist Mike Fay journeys through the remaining pristine rainforests of Gabon and Congo to document wildlife, logging, and poaching. A National Geographic production.
- Landsat NASA Pathfinder Humid Tropical Deforestation Project - Maps tropical deforestation in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Logging in Congo Editor's Pick - Maps of logging concessions and background on logging in Congo.
- Lukuru Wildlife Research Project - Scientific research on fauna and flora within the region corresponding to the administrative Zone Dekese, Province Kasai Occidental.
- Nouabal?-Ndoki National Park - Congolese national park which engages in wildlife conservation and research.
- The Megatransect - NPR/National Geographic Society's Radio Expedition to Gabon and the Congo, accompanying Wildlife Conservation Society biologist Michael Fay through one of the most pristine rainforests in the world.
- World Rainforest Movement: Democratic Republic of Congo - Index of articles on the Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly Zaire's) rainforests from the World Rainforest Movement bulletin.